Travelers are likely most familiar with airliners as they are the primary type of aircraft used by the commercial airlines around the world. Less known is the fact that most major airlines make aircraft available for charter plus there are airlines that are purely charter operators with their fleets dedicated to charter service. These airliners have seating configurations are that designed to maximize the number of seats available on the aircraft. The largest category of business jet charters that Air Charter Team offers, airliners can span the globe, fulfilling a wide variety of missions and corporate travel needs.
- Generally carry from 70 to 350 passengers, depending on model.
- Aircraft range varies greatly between 3 hours (smaller regional airliners) and 15 hours (Boeing 747).
- Typical speeds range from 450 mph to 550 mph.
- Crew of at least two pilots. One flight attendant for each 50 seats on the aircraft is required by the FAA for safety reasons.
- Most have passenger comforts such as stereo, in-flight telephone, individual reading lights, reclining seats, and tray tables.
- Pressurized cabin.
- All airliners have fully enclosed lavatory facilities.
Call Air Charter Team at 800-205-6610 (in the US) or Request a Quote and find out how we can help you and your clients plan and execute travel aboard chartered airliners.